Chair SpinaliS Basic
Chair SpinaliS Basic
- Designed for active elementary children 5 -15 years, or tiny adults
- Body type: 4' - 5'7'' in height & 50 lbs - 130 lbs in weight
- Adjustable height of the seat and backrest - will grow with your child
- Recommended by pediatricians
- Available in many standard, and kids-friendly colours
- Typical workplace type: student room
- Body height under 5' suggested purchasing Foot ring for feet support and medium gas lift
SpinaliS BASIC is often used in home offices and children's rooms - thanks to its design it is appropriate for petite women and children. This collection of chairs for children features special colours and motives, in addition, a foot ring supporting lower limbs will make this model suitable for children 4' tall and up. SpinaliS Basic has a movable, height-adjustable seat propped on a spring, which mimics your body movements during sitting and doesn't allow improper posture, which is often observed in prolonged sitting on chairs with fixed seats. A specially shaped backrest supports the lumbar spine and tilts to the back following your upper body’s movement. It is height adjustable. Standard chair metal parts are black. The durable Italian upholstery Renna - description here comes in many colour options. The upholstery is easy to clean and is very pleasant the touch, even for demanding users.
- Medium gas lift range: seat 20.4'' - 24.8''
- Large gas lift range: seat 21.6" - 25.6"
- Small gas lift range: seat 19.3'' - 22.8''
- User Height: 4' - 5'7"
- Body Type: slim
- Adjusting options: seat height, backrest /armrests height
- Seat dimensions: diameter 16.6'', thickness 3.15''
- Max load: 250 lb
- Chair weight: 30 lb
My Daughter LOVES IT!
My daughter was born with slight congenital scoliosis. Our chiropractor suggested checking these chairs. We tested the chair for one week and my daughter absolutely loves it. I work as a professional designer. I was so thrilled when I found so many colour options and designs for the kids' rooms. I highly recommend this chair to all responsible parents!